Friday, February 04, 2011

Dunny Can

4th February: Location - The bathroom

A very peculliar event occured last night. My younger brother came up to me in my room whilst I was typing on my laptop and asked, " Can you blow-dry my hair for me?". I gave him a very confused face, because frankly I hadn't done that for years, but agreed nevertheless.

So we went to mum's bathroom and I told him, sit on the toilet while I plugged in the dryer. He was like, "Ohh, but I'll fall in", in a fake silly voice. "Numb nuts, put the lid down.", I responded. It was then that I saw my older brother walking toward the bathroom with a towel. "Gemma, I need to use the shower in there", "Yeah yeah, I'm getting out .  . .". He stopped for a second and looked mildly disturbed and freaked out and asked, "Is Rob doing a shit in there?!".

Ohh, the hilarity. From the doorway, all my brother could see was Rob's legs in a seated position from the toilet area and me randomly standing across from him with a hair dryer in my hand.
Welcome to my life readers.

Melanie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think, don't be a stranger!